It seems there is never enough, and with the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic, it has made things that much harder.
We are always in need of non-perishables and support supplies, you can help by talking with your company about supporting our mission thru Sponsorships or donation of needed supplies, or you can host a donation drive to support our efforts.
This is a short list of items usually needed:
- Nonperishable foods and snacks
- Hygiene supplies
- Bottled or canned water or drinks
- First aid kits
- Medical Equipment (Oxygen, assist devices, ect)
- Insulin Supplies
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissue, note pads, ect)
- Clean up items (buckets, shovels, brooms, trash bags, and cleaners)
- Tarps and Plastic sheeting
- Animal Supplies (hay, food, bedding, kennels,leashes/leads, ect)
- Portable Cots
- Bedding (blankets, pillows, sheets, ect)
- Plastic Storage Tubs
- Phone Cards, Chargers (Allows the displaced to keep in contact with available services and family members)
- Laptops/Tablets/Printers (these items will be set up in locations to allow residents the ability to file for services available.
- Children Items (toys, coloring books, games, ect)
- Rebuilding Supplies (lumber, nails, hand tools, chain saws, wheel barrels, roofing supplies, ect)
- Furniture (beds, appliances, and other furnishings)
Have items to donate? GREAT! Tell us about it